It’s been an exciting time for us at the office so far. We recently got our Pinterest page up and running so you could have a look at what we like (it was quite a ruckus when it came to deciding which type of food & desserts to feature!). On top of deciding where would be some awesome holiday destinations.
Visit us at Pinterest.com/InstanteStore and let us know what you think. Feel free to repin. =)
And yes, we couldn’t resist adding the new Apple iPhone5 there along with those new colorful ipod touch as well. If you haven’t set up a Pinterest page for your business yet, I would highly encourage you to do so as part of your SEO marketing plan. This is so that you could share your products and a little bit more about yourself as Pinterest has been gaining ground as one of the fastest growing social media companies.
- Last Minute Black Friday & Cyber Monday Tips
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips To Help Increase Sales
- Ready For The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival 2017?
- Mobile Commerce Set To Skyrocket In South East Asia
- Is Your Site’s Mobile Buying Experience Ready For The Holiday Shopping Crowd?