Twitter seems to be coming up with more innovative ways to encourage their users to stay longer within the Twitter environment. Last month they started allowing users from selected areas to make product purchases from some of their partners who are offering rare and limited edition products. You can read about it here.
Now, they are allowing users to listen to music. Users can just tap on a tweet with a song in it to start the audio stream. They can continue to use Twitter while the audio is streaming.
Those who like listening to podcast will be pleased to know that you can do the same on Twitter without being transferred to iTunes. Sweet.
The idea is to encourage musicians, artists and speakers to share more exclusive content to listeners on Twitter. Good move by the social media giant. Expecting more innovation to come from them to impact the social media arena.
- Last Minute Black Friday & Cyber Monday Tips
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips To Help Increase Sales
- Ready For The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival 2017?
- Mobile Commerce Set To Skyrocket In South East Asia
- Is Your Site’s Mobile Buying Experience Ready For The Holiday Shopping Crowd?