It’s been a busy season for our team as they continue to work hard to add better features to complement the way our merchants do business online and to help make our merchants’ day to day operations smoother. The team at InstanteStore recently integrated ShipWorks to our growing list of partners.
ShipWorks is a multi-carrier shipping tool that integrates with over 40 popular online sales and marketplace systems including eBay, PayPal, Amazon, and Yahoo. The software provides direct support for all major shipping carriers including DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
ShipWorks plays an important role in the daily operations and growth of many online businesses in the United States and abroad.
Since the ShipWorks integration is still new and hot off the press, please contact us if you wish to use ShipWorks as the tech team will need to activate it for your store. All you need to do is to send us a ticket and our tech experts will liase with your end on what is needed. Our developers will be adding the link to the Admin panel soon.
Keep the suggestions and feedback coming folks. We’d love to hear how best we can help you sell more.
- Last Minute Black Friday & Cyber Monday Tips
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips To Help Increase Sales
- Ready For The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival 2017?
- Mobile Commerce Set To Skyrocket In South East Asia
- Is Your Site’s Mobile Buying Experience Ready For The Holiday Shopping Crowd?