The modern shopper is defined by responsibilities, ever elusive to define but ever so innovative, looking for the best possible deals and opportunities to put their money to very good use.
In an attempt to provide usable information to business and growth enthusiasts about the modern shopper, an article about their shopping behavior was written by the e-commerce writer Tracey Wallace, distilling raw e-commerce consumer data into key statistics that can be used to help businesses understand where customers are going to shop, what they are buying, what channels they use to do so, how long and how often they shop.
This infographic is a compression of some of that information, visually represented to act as a reference to the business owner, e-commerce specialist or any other like minded person available whenever they need it.
- 5 Ways To Make Your Website More Trustworthy
- 3 EASY Mistakes : E-Commerce Businesses Make
- Discounts and Offers: Can It Be An Advantage To Your Business?
- Guerrilla Marketing: 4 Ways It Can Help Your eCommerce Store
- WhatsApp Share & Contact Mobile Store Buttons