The modern shopper is defined by responsibilities, ever elusive to define but ever so innovative, looking for the best possible deals and opportunities to put their money to very good use.
In an attempt to provide usable information to business and growth enthusiasts about the modern shopper, an article about their shopping behavior was written by the e-commerce writer Tracey Wallace, distilling raw e-commerce consumer data into key statistics that can be used to help businesses understand where customers are going to shop, what they are buying, what channels they use to do so, how long and how often they shop.
This infographic is a compression of some of that information, visually represented to act as a reference to the business owner, e-commerce specialist or any other like minded person available whenever they need it.
- Last Minute Black Friday & Cyber Monday Tips
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips To Help Increase Sales
- Ready For The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival 2017?
- Mobile Commerce Set To Skyrocket In South East Asia
- Is Your Site’s Mobile Buying Experience Ready For The Holiday Shopping Crowd?