Merchants no longer need to purchase products in bulk from traditional suppliers or B2B markets. Storage is no longer an issue, its the same with shipping. Merchants can finally turn their storerooms back into their dens.
Keep on reading to find out more about InstanteStore’s Doba integration …
In terms of product variety, the InstanteStore-Doba integration affords merchants a product pool of 1.2 million items in various categories from about 200 suppliers. Once a customer makes an order and the order is approved, drop shippers take care of delivery duties. All these means no idle stock, no storage cost, automatic stock updates and no shipment handling. “Is there anything left for a merchant to do? “, you might ask. Well of course there is, albeit not much.
With the InstanteStore-Doba integration, once a store has been properly set up, merchants only need to spend about an hour or two a day replying customer queries, approving orders, marketing the store and keeping abreast with the latest products. That leaves lots of time for family, golf and perhaps another store…or two.
- Last Minute Black Friday & Cyber Monday Tips
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips To Help Increase Sales
- Ready For The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival 2017?
- Mobile Commerce Set To Skyrocket In South East Asia
- Is Your Site’s Mobile Buying Experience Ready For The Holiday Shopping Crowd?